By the way, about the dress code; we were supposed to dress up, but I did not expect the guys to wear tuxedos (of course, with a bow tie)! That is “dress up”! I’ve seen guys in tuxedos before, but it was at Casino Night or in movies. It seems when Dutch people have formal dinner party, they dress up REALLY well. I actually really liked it though. At the end of a year, having a nice meal in formal clothes is really nice. My British boss and Josh (American) were in regular suites. I suppose this is something very Dutch?
Wednesday, December 27, 2006
X'mas Party, the Netherlands
By the way, about the dress code; we were supposed to dress up, but I did not expect the guys to wear tuxedos (of course, with a bow tie)! That is “dress up”! I’ve seen guys in tuxedos before, but it was at Casino Night or in movies. It seems when Dutch people have formal dinner party, they dress up REALLY well. I actually really liked it though. At the end of a year, having a nice meal in formal clothes is really nice. My British boss and Josh (American) were in regular suites. I suppose this is something very Dutch?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment