Sunday, August 06, 2006

Paris, France III

The town view in Paris. The historical buildings are very attractive. The architectures and the city made out of them are very beautiful. Every few blocks, there is an intersection like the one in the pictures where more than 2 streets meet. This is a very common view in Paris, so all the intersections look very similar from one to another. It was very easy to think that we just passed this intersection a few minutes ago.

The windows are decorated by some flowers on apartment buildings.

I love Crêpe! The first morning in Paris, I had it for breakfast; Banana chocolate Crêpe. Actually, this was more like pancakes and chocolate and banana were inside. It looks almost like an omelet.

The last morning also, I had Crêpe. This one is more like it; it’s thin and folded more than once. But there is no whipped cream or powder sugar like how I know it from Japan. The Crêpes in Paris were thicker than what I am used to. Is this the local style?


The last night, we came back to the Eifel tower. Good bye, Paris!

No comments: