I came to visit The Haag. My colleagues invited to his place on the weekend. Unfortunately, I do not have any friends in Amsterdam or in the Netherlands, so it was a great pleasure that he invited me over to his place on the weekend!The Haag is about one hour drive from Amsterdam, and his apartment is only five minutes away from the beach! It is incredible that somebody lives that close to the beach! I grew up near by the beach in Japan, so living by the beach is the most attractive fact for me. I would love to do that in the future. What’s even better is that I can jog along the beach. Fantastic!
I really liked the atmosphere, so I would consider moving to this place. I love Amsterdam, but living by beach may beat it. There are tons of restaurants and bars along the beach. So I can come here when I feel like it to read or just to relax! I can see myself being here every night!


No comments:
Post a Comment