From Oct 9th through the 13th, I went to Lund, Sweden. Usually, I spend all nights in Lund, but this time, I asked my colleague to take me to Malmo for dinner. Malmo is a much bigger city than Lund. It is a beautiful city with beautiful buildings. But, I actually like Lund better. It is a very quiet small city (town?) and there are many of very cute houses and buildings. I really like the unique atmosphere that Lund has.
Tuesday, October 17, 2006
Malmo, Sweden
From Oct 9th through the 13th, I went to Lund, Sweden. Usually, I spend all nights in Lund, but this time, I asked my colleague to take me to Malmo for dinner. Malmo is a much bigger city than Lund. It is a beautiful city with beautiful buildings. But, I actually like Lund better. It is a very quiet small city (town?) and there are many of very cute houses and buildings. I really like the unique atmosphere that Lund has.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment