Thursday, November 02, 2006

New York, US

A trip to New York City. Actually, I had a conference in Philadelphia, but I became a tour guide for my colleagues and client in NYC on the weekend. It was one day trip from Philadelphia, and I put in lots of sites in the plan, so everyone was very tired at the end of the day. But hey, how often do we get to come to NYC?

This was the first time back to the states after I left for Amsterdam in April. What surprised me was that I actually like Amsterdam better than New York! I certainly miss NY, no doubt about that, but I did not feel like I was back home. I guess Amsterdam is my home now, especially when I smell Marijuana in my neighborhood after a long trip, that's when I feel I'm home nowadays. It's scary.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't believe you were in town and I didn't know! Next time you come back (and maybe aren't dragging a team of coworkers) let me know so we can get dinner!

Shima said...

Josh and I thought to give you a call or drop an email, but the stay was too short. As a matter of fact, we both didn't contact anyone... Next time! But weren't you in Philly on the weekend?

Anonymous said...

Well, no. Ben and I aren't together anymore, so I'm figuring out what to do with all my time up here! So far, a lot of walks and movies and hiking and baking.

Shima said...

I'm sure you have plenty of things to do in NYC. You've got lots of friends!