Philly cheese steak.The trip to the US was from the 21st of October until the 29th for 9days. I was in Philadelphia for 5 days, but I got to “see” Philadelphia only for a day. Josh had a conference in DC, so we got together in Philly on the weekend. We went to touristy places, and at the end of the day, we had to hit this Philly cheese steak place on South street! Okay, it was supposed to be the best in Philly, but I did not think it was that special. In other words, it was not as good as I expected. It was good, but not as good to meet my high expectations.
Other than cheese steak, I did jogging with my colleagues to Art Museum 6:30 in the morning one day. We jogged up on the stairs and looked down the view of Philadelphia! Some guys were screaming like Rocky! That was pretty cool.

No comments:
Post a Comment