
From the 9th of June until the 14th, I went to Dubai. The first day, I arrived very early on Sunday, so I had a chance to take a Safari Tour out to the desert. This view continues for miles and miles away.
 |
The sun is very close! HOT HOT HOT! like 100F (40C)! |
 | 6 jeeps go one after another, just to make sure that every jeep is running fine. If one of the jeeps get stuck in the sand, then others are there to help. |

This is a really bumpy ride. I felt like we were going down on 60 degree angle hills all the time. When the jeep goes down sideways like this, it is almost like snowboarding. It is half sliding down the slope side ways. The scary part is that I felt like the jeep would almost roll over. You can see that the sands from the wheels are coming up pretty high. You can also see the jeep tracks on the hills.
 |
This is when the jeep is going straight down the hill. You can see the ground right up on the fron window. That is how steep some hills are. One time, our driver went really fast, and the jeep hit the ground really hard at the front. I couldn't breath for a second. After that, the driver was more careful driving hills. |

Wild Camels! We passed by them. They were hand-cuffed on their front feet not to go too far or run fast. Are they really wild then?

After the bumpy choking ride, we came to this camping area where we enjoyed the local culture like...
 | Camel Riding. |
 | Bird on your warm or/and dress Arabic local clothes. |
 | and of course, Kabab BBQ!! |

... and Belly Dancing! I didn't know this, but a real belly dancer is supposed to have a little bit of belly, not super-slim. This dancer was really great!

I got some henna on my arm and my leg! This lady did my leg in a couple of minutes! Really fast! I had to wait for 30mins for it to dry, and wash it off.
 |
This is how it looks like after 5 days. This is supposed to last for 20days or so. |
This was a great trip! The desert is just one side of Dubai. The known part is, of course, the rich part. Stay tuned!
No comments:
Post a Comment