
From a plane window above Holland. I really think this is a very typical Dutch view to see from a plane. I have seen many different countries from a plane, but this one is really unique. All the fields are made out of four straight lines (rectangles), and they are divided by water paths. So if it is an animal field for cows or sheep, it is very convenient because they cannot go to the neighbor’s field. The water path is kind of locking them inside of the field.
 | Lucky me. I got upgraded on the way to Japan. I was just so happy to see fresh strawberries with whipped cream as a desert in a plane. Look! These are all real dishes and utensils. No plastic stuff! The upgrade for a 12-hour flight is really appreciated! |
There is another reason for me to come back to Japan once other than to see my family and friends. There is a place that I have to go, no matter what during my stay in Japan. It is a sushi restaurant. I have to lay all the sushi pictures here.
 | Uni - Sea urchin. |
 | Anago – Eel from salt water. |
 | Kanpachi – Yellow tail(?). |
And… of course, Toro.
This trip to Japan was very sudden and short, but I am really glad that I made it happen. (Note: Not because of the great sushi.)
No comments:
Post a Comment