
Finally I am here, in Amsterdam! Look at the bike heaven right outside of Central Station!On the way to see my new apartment, I think my cab passed by Red Light District. I am not so sure but I definately saw girls with underwear on standing by the window. I thought they were mannequins in underwear shops, but I realized immediately that they were smoking...!




This is my new apartment (top left); the third brown building from the left. It is on the 3rd floor, but it actually is the 4th floor. (It seems they don't count the 1st floor, but rather zero!?) This apartment is GREAT!! It's in the center of Amsterdam, and the view out of the window is excellent! I just can't believe I am going to "live" there.
I have three big windows looking down two canels out of my window! It is the actual view. The apartment is furnished, so I do not need to worry about sleeping on the floor for the first week nor eating off paper plates. That's bonus!
This is my neighborhood; across from my building corner. I really liked the buildings in Amsterdam. They are old and beautiful. As a matter of fact, my building is built in 1800's. That's fascinating to me. I just love love love old buildings!
As a conclusion, I think my life in Amsterdam will be great. I'm very looking forward to it!

This is something I found on the street. It's huge!

2 comments:
I have pictures of me and my Dutch friend sitting in those clogs! Maaaan, Shima, I am SO JEALOUS of you. I'm glad to hear you've made it okay and that the apartment is as great as we thought it'd be from the pictures. Congratulations! The apartment in New York is looking distinctly diferent. Drumroll please: I HAVE A BED. It's weird that you're not coming back here any time soon, though. I suppose that means I'll have to find another reason to clean the bathroom.
Congratulations on your new BED!! I can't believe you lived without it for one year! I'm sure your floor misses you...
Post a Comment