Las Vegas! Finally, the time has come…Gambling! Actually, I won $40 in 15 mins on the way back from Grand Canyon. Not bad. But I usually win only the first day of a whole trip. That’s my usual pattern. Of course, I was still hoping to win all the way for 4 days though… yes, that was my mistake! The very next day, my $40 profit was gone very quickly. Also, between Josh and I have a jinx about gambling… every time we play black jack or poker together at the same table, almost all the time, he loses. We have come to Las Vegas for three times, but all three times that has happened. That being said, when we want to play, we first need to discuss who would play at that table. We cannot play together…As a result, he successfully avoided sitting with me at the same table, he won for $200! Lucky him, but this really proved once again that I bring bad luck… great.
On this trip, we stayed at(Bellagio)for two nights. This hotel was the one used in the movie, Ocean's Eleven. This has been my favorite hotel in Las Vegas!
This is the view from our hotel window. You can see Paris Hotel and Eiffel Tower across the street. Their breakfast buffet is excellent!

This is the area right next to lobby at Bellagio. This time, their theme looked like “Spring”. As soon as you enter the lobby, you can smell all flowers! I kind of worried about allergy people though. That is how much of flowers’ scent you could experience there.
Because it was the weekend before Easter, everything was rabbit! I found this cute rabbit cake.
For the last night in Vegas, because my colleague was also in town by coincident from Sweden for training, I took him to Hooters Hotel!! I hope he learned something American there!
During my colleague visiting restrooms, I took my one dollar and wasted in a slot machine… so I thought. But guess what? I won big time! One dollar became 11 dollars in one minute! Not bad!To tell you the truth, this time, most of the trip expenses were paid by someone else… and because of that reason, Josh and I have decided to go pretty wild. Ok. First, we stayed at Bellagio. We took a couple massage. We went to see my favorite play by Cirque du Soleil called "O”, and we had very nice dinner at a restaurant called Picasso where they have Picasso’s arts! It was great having dinner surrounded by Picasso’s arts, especially; there was one right behind me!

No comments:
Post a Comment