I am back in Hong Kong!
The view from my friends’ apartment on the 37th floor in Pok Fu Lam. The view is fantastic! I would love to live in a place like this. They also have nice facilities in the building, and one of them is the gym. Today, we went to work out together. This was the first time for them to try the gym since moving into this place a couple of months ago. So we all were particularly excited. It's been about a month since I started jogging, and I love doing it in Amsterdam. The view is fantastic while jogging. Today, I had this ocean view in front of me. It was pretty nice. I also realized that it is much easier to jog on a treadmill. First of all, there are no bridges like in Amsterdam. And also, you don't have to kick the ground to go forward, so it is much easie And there is no wind to make you breath harder. So… I jogged the farthest today; 4.5miles (7km) for 45minutes straight! I was surprised myself.
... after this work out, we went for dim sum, and we all ate like pigs.

2 comments:
Man, I am convinced that the best reason for working out is EATING MORE FOOD.
You've got it right, baby! It's all about the cycle; jog - eat - feel guilty - jog - feel better - eat - feel guilty - jog...
Post a Comment