Sunday, March 18, 2007

Spring, The Netherlands

Amsterdam is back! Spring is finally here!!

Since Fall, it has been drizzling every day. It is not like it is raining all day long, but we have some sunshine now and then in a day, but most of the day is cloudy and dark. But last weekend, we had a great weather!

Spring equals flowers. I got these pretty flowers. It has many small flowers, and the amount of the pollen is unbelievable. I have been sneezing and having a runny nose this year again. In the morning, when I get up, my throat hurts. Since about five years ago, I’ve been noticing these behaviors, but at the same time, I’ve been trying not to “admit” it… do I have pollen allergy?

Because the weather was very nice, I drove to a beach for a walk. This area is called Noordwijk aan Zee.

2 comments:

HeatherM said...

It is absolutely possible to develop a hayfever/pollen allergy later in life. Mine started hitting when I was about 20. I didn't get them the first year I moved here (new and different pollen!) but now I'm used to the NYC flora and I get it every spring. UGH!

Shima said...

O-oh! My pre-allergy started in NYC and so's my friend's. I think you are in the dangerous zone...