
From 23rd of March through the 29th, my old roommate in New York, Monica, came to visit Amsterdam. My Amsterdam travel guide was fully utilized after one year rest since last summer.
A break at a bar after visiting Anne Frank’s house.

Monica and I drove to Noordwijk looking for flower fields. If you look closely, you can see yellow flowers in the back. I’m not sure if it was too early for the season, but we didn’t find that many flower fields with colors yet.

Zoom in!
 |
Those flower fields sure look more like strictly for business. They line up for straight lines. Yes – we went into someone’s private fields without permission. The gate was open and was welcoming us to the inside! (or at least it looked like it.) |

Simply so many!
 |
Close up. It looks like a bed made out of flowers. |

The Netherlands is really a beautiful place. Especially when the spring comes, I realize it more and more. I love and enjoy living here surrounded by flowers. I have finally realized the beauty and cuteness of flowers by being this age.

We stopped by Noordwijk Aan Zee. Beach is my best favorite place to visit! I love being close to the water!
No comments:
Post a Comment