
The next morning, Josh and I went to a supermarket for breakfast shopping. This was necessary for us to cut-down the costs; breakfast at the hotel was for about 20 EUR (about 28USD!). We actually enjoyed our own breakfast though.

The view from our room. Can you see a castle all the way in the back? It is there in left side of the second window from the right. This was our first tourist visit of the day. Do you see how far it is? We walked! For city walkers, probably this is nothing, but I was used to ride a bike to everywhere, so it was a long walk to me!

Arrival. This is an art museum called the National Art Museum of Catalonia. We didn’t go in.
This museum is suited on the Montjuïc hill where Barcelona Olympic stadium and swimming pool are located also.

Harbour. There were so many boats docked right next to each other. It was so beautiful. Not only that, but Josh and I came here for paella!

First, Cava Sangria!

And then… Seafood Paella! Somehow, the rice was orange. To me, paella is yellow in my image. But it was excellent!
By the way, have you noticed that it is so dark in this picture compared to the previous one? This is how long we waited for our food to come! Oh that’s a long time; especially when you are waiting on food.

The night was so beautiful. It is unbelievable that I have a chance to enjoy experiences like this. I’ve never forgotten how lucky I am.
No comments:
Post a Comment