Sunday, October 21, 2007

Barcelona, Spain IV

Bicing = Rental Bikes. This station can be seen very often in Barcelona, especially near by subway stations. You can rent a bike with no cost for the first 30minutes and after that every half an hour is 30 Euro-cents. After that, every two hour is 3 Euros to discourage people from renting it for long hours. A bike can be returned to any bike stations.

Beach!
The water was pretty cold, but many people were in the water. I had a hard time putting my feet in the water already. It was that cold!

Somehow, it is not beach volleyball, but beach soccer.

Nice benches!

A “Don’t trash” sign.

Jungle gym on the beach.

Strange people passed by.

Of course, Tapas by the beach!

We ordered steamed muscles, and it turned out to be this many!

Our most favorite dish, grilled-sardines.

DONE!

I usually travel for work, so when I travel for private, it is such luxurious.
This was my first time in Spain, and I really enjoyed it! I learned my new favorites, Tapas and CAVA!

No comments: