
From 19th of July till 22nd, Josh and I went to Barcelona. This is the view from our hotel room. A fantastic view of Barcelona! You can also see the water in the back.

First thing first; we went to La Rambla (See its history
HERE).
 | When we were taking a walk on La Rambla, we found this market. Later we realized that it was a popular market for tourists. |

What do I know; there were many tourists as a matter of fact. There were fruits, fish, meat, and lost more things are inside. And this place is much bigger than how it looks like from the gate. It is a big in-door market!

Pig legs waiting to be thin-sliced.

So… Tapas! Serrano ham!

With sangrias. The red one is Josh’s; it is a regular sangria based on red wine. The orange one is mine; it is made out of Cava (Barcelona Champaign). From here on, I always stuck with Cava sangria for the rest of the trip.

The area we visited on this first day was an old city. All buildings are very old and have the atmosphere that I loved.
This area is made out of these narrow streets.

At night, we headed to beaches. Here, we saw six-player beach baseball. Each team consists of three players. It was very interesting and pretty hard to play it seemed. I’d never seen something like this before.
This was our first day in Barcelona. I was so exhausted when we came back to our hotel.
No comments:
Post a Comment