Good morning, Israel!On June 30th, I departed from Jakarta to Amsterdam, and then Amsterdam to Tel Aviv with only 2 hour connection time with totally separate tickets. I was pretty nervous, but everything went well. The whole trip from Jakarta to Israel took me 24 hours!
As soon as I arrived at the hotel, I went to the beach to swim. As soon as I got into the water, I was stung by jelly fish! It is pretty painful. I still have the mark on my wrist even after three days.
This trip in Israel will last about 10 days. The picture is the view from my balcony in the morning.

2 comments:
You know, if we have jellyfish in Seattle, I have never seen nor heard of them. But they're ALL OVER the beaches here on the East coast and I am absolutely terrified that I'll get stung by one. Glad your long day of travel went without a hitch!
In Japan, we are supposed to not swim in the ocean after mid August. We have a religious reason for that, but actually it is just a saying for avoid jellyfish (I think). But now, it's only early July, so I didn't think I was gonna meet jellyfish! It hurt so bad! The bad thing about it is that you cannot avoid them when they are there! But be careful!
Post a Comment